Hinterebenhub Lodge - Holiday Apartment
Your beautiful holiday home away from home for the whole family.
The entire ground floor with separate entrance, garden and a beautiful terrace for your private use. The wood stove in the living room with its crackling fire makes for a cozy atmosphere in the evening. The ski bus stops almost on your doorstep and takes you, free of charge, to the largest contiguous ski region in Austria, the "SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser" Brixen valley. The perfect place to spend a couple of quiet days with your loved ones.
Ground floor apartment facilities & general information:
- Living room with satellite TV, wood stove, pull-out couch (sleeping facilities for 2 persons)
- Living/kitchen area with oven, electric cooker, dishwasher, nice large wood stove, sitting area with dining table
- Two bedrooms 1x two beds (incl. washbasin) and 1 x three beds
- Bathroom facilities bathroom (bathtub with shower, wash basin) and separate WC
- Non-smoking house
- Garden with garden furniture and sun terrace, BBQ facilities, children's cot and high-chair for the little ones
- Enjoy the quiet location close to the forest with a panoramic view of the mountains
- Our nearby "Wiflberg" farm has lots of tame animals (cats, rabbits, ponies, calves) to entertain children for hours or even for the whole holiday
- Cool down in our swimming pool on warm Summer days at the "Wiflberg" Farm
- "Salvenaland“ Leisure Complex (bathing lake, leisure and entertainment park) is just a few minutes away
- Austria's largest connected ski and hiking area Wilder Kaiser-Brixental is also just a few minutes away by car or with the ski bus
- The long natural toboggan run, Haagalm, in very close proximity, is great for the perfect winter experience
- Cross-country trails and hiking routes directly outside the house
- Horse-drawn carriage rides on request
- Marvellous ski touring area close by (Kurzer and Langer Grund in Kelchsau, e.g. Bamberger Ski Hut)
- BBQ facilities (charcoal BBQ available)
- More information available under the menu option: Activities - Summer - Winter
High season occupancy - weekly Saturday to Saturday. The holiday house has a maximum of 23 beds. No meals available.
|Last Minute||-10 %|
|Short Stay||on request|
|Short notice bookings also for smaller groups rentable||price on request|
|Small pets (pre-registration required)||€ 5||per animal per day|
|Large pets (pre-registration required)||€ 7||per animal per day|
|Electricity||included for normal usage|
|Wood for fireplace and oven||included for normal usage|
|Rubbish||free when separated orderly - otherwise charged|
|Use of washing machine||€ 6||per wash|
|Tumble dryer||€ 6||per load|
|Bed linen, tea/dish towels||free, are available|
|Towels and swimming towels||available|
|Parking places||free and sufficient available|
|Ski bus||stops directly at the house, free|
|Wiflberghof Swimming Pool||250 metres across a meadow path, free|
|Farm's own produce||available at reasonable prices|
|Bread Service||during the season, on request|
|Supermarkets (Billa, Spar, M-Preis)||approx. 2 km away|
|Inn/Restaurant||approx. 1 km away|
|Final cleaning charge||€ 12||per person per stay|
|Visitor's tax (from 14 years)||€ 1.25||per person per night (according to regulations)|
|Deposit||€ 300||to be paid on arrival|
Arrival: Rooms may be occupied from 2 p.m.
Departure: At the latest by 10 a.m.
A deposit of 30 % is due to be paid on completion of the booking.
The remaining amount must be paid 14 days before the arrival date.